Friday, May 09, 2003

the urge to I saw "Murder In The Wings" today. It's play put on by the local Christian school. I really enjoyed it. And although it sounds like a scary, it was a comedy and I laughed way out loud a few times. Watching the play again makes me want get right back into theater. I want to get up on that stage and rock the planet! I love the hot lights beaming down, the sound of the audience breathing, and the rush of live theater. Here's the tragic part, I don't have the time!! In fact, I'm going to be looking for a second job. My current job can't support me while I'm living on my own. So sad! Hopefully I'll be able to land something like hosting at another resturant. The best of the best would be if I could waiter. Waiter? Waitering.. if I could be waitering? How do you use that word properly... anyway. I'd like to start doing something creative again. Recently, I decided stuff looked much cooler if you burnt the edges of whatever it was. And I was right, they do! I got a new haircut. A bold new step for mekind. -BRiAN

No comments: