Tuesday, August 19, 2003

My life up 'til now

My life up 'til now    Jon, the bass player for our band, is back in town. And it's time to rock! Which we did at the block party. Everyone is starting up school again except for ME. I looked into fencing classes... well, I didn't really look into them I just thought about it, but decided not to go for it. Too much going on right now. Every Thursday and Saturday we'll be filming the "Lackey Movie", rehersals are starting up every day for "Funny Girl" and I'm thinking about film school again. I think what I'll do is finish the "Lackey Movie" then go to film school. I think. We'll see.    Relationship status: SINGLE. STILL. It's ok. I've met some nice girls, but it hasn't worked out. What I'm focusing on right now is just not even thinking about a girl I meet in a "future relationship" kind of a way. And it's nice, it definatley helps. -BRiAN

No comments: