Thursday, June 03, 2004

So, in a few minutes I'll be meeting with a girl I've met here at the Dream Center. We've been hanging out for about a week and a half now. I really enjoy spending time with her and we've developed a relationship. Her name is Danielle. I'm praying that God's will would be done in our relationship. I haven't dated anyone in about 4 or 5 years I think. It's been a long time, one way or another. So for me to say that I'm a little nervous is being maligned. On another note, we've started working on our next film. We'll be shooting in July around the 12th. This film is going to be around 20-30 minutes. Last night Lars, Clay and I went to the "Cat and Fiddle" off of Sunset in Hollywood to start the writing process. It was actually a really cool place to meet. We felt like kings of the film industry. This one should be interesting.

No comments: