Sunday, April 10, 2005

Now that I'm thinking about it

I was just reading over an old post. Here's an quick work update: I have completed the following videos for the church: Volunteer Video 1 Volunteer Video 2 Kid's Life Chef Animation LSM Opener/Countdown Love Languages Video Koinonia Love Languages video I have shot these videos and am waiting to edit them: Angel Food Ministry Outreach Men's Ministry Graduation I went on the Joel Osteen tour to the following cities: Dallas, Texas Charolette, North Carolina I will not be going on any more tours at this point. I had a meeting last week about the current state of "In House Media". In that metting we decided that I needed to start equipping volunteers to help out. I am currently looking at buying 5 editing stations, 3 new cameras and all the software/equipment that goes along with that. It might cost around $30,000 depending on a few choices. This is an AWESOME thing because it will start the ball rolling in teaching volunteers and duplicating myself. I found a honeymoon for Danielle and I. We will be going on a cruise from Long Beach, to Catalina, to Ensenada, then back to Long Beach. This is a great thing because on the cruise we can do everything or nothing. Today we had a ministry fair at the church and they were showing three of the videos I finished. It was such a weird feeling to see the videos playing all over the room. I'm working with the Portico media team right now. Mike is my main guy for that. He and Harold did a shoot on Saturday for me and that allowed me to move into my new apartment. It was a great feeling that I could send these guys out to do a shoot. Great feeling.

1 comment:

Danielle Potter said...

Hi!
I am your wife, you love me so!!!!!!!!!! I am your wife, whoa, whoa, whoa!!!!!!!!!!! I am your wife, for your whole life, I am your wife, you love me so!!!!!!!!

Hey, you need to blog again! GOSH!

Love,
guess who;)