Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I've been at Action House for about a week now and I'm ready for a break :). So much responsibility. I really don't want to leave, but stuff has been kind of tough. I've been thrown onto projects that are half done or just broken. So, working on an episode if a TV show that hasn't been completed makes it twice as hard. Mostly because you haven't been the one working on it all the time so you don't know what's done and what needs to be done. Action House did an illustrated sermon last Sunday. It was AMAZING. Hopefully when we get the footage I'll be able to post it here. I ran spotlight for it. I'm overseeing everything to do with the show. Whic means that I direct the shoots, oversee the editing of the footage and finalize everything. It also means that I'm responisble of if a show goes out with a mistake, which is alright with me. I love doin this stuff. I also fix all the computer problems. After dealing with the inital chaos and tiny stuff for about a week it's become more manageable. God is amazing. And I read something the other day in my Bible about if you are thrown down upon the rock of God you shatter, but if the rock of God comes upon you then you are crushed. It's and awesome thought that we can be broken by throwing ourselves upon the rock of God. I pray that God allow my "self" to be broken upon him. I pray that I am not crushed. -BRiAN

No comments: