Monday, November 10, 2003

This last week has be glorious chaos. Action House produced a concert. His names is Marcos Witt. He's like the Michael W. Smith of latin music. We sold out the stadium for the show, which means there were about 15,000 people there. My job was to shoot the behind the scenes footage for the DVD Action House will be producing. This consisted of my running around for about three days with a video camera. I'd follow Marcos here, there, and everywhere. Good times. But now, I have a new project for the month. Billy and I will be producing the script I wrote. I'll be directing and Billy will be producing. All I have to do is make some finishing touches on the script. After that, we shoot it and submit it to film festivals YAY! The T.V. show fell a little behind because of the Marcos Witt concert. So, we'll be airing a re-run.

No comments: