Sunday, November 30, 2003

Thanksgiving. What an good time. Here's the thing though, I don't really enjoy the whole "hang with the relatives" thing. I've never been one to go out of my way to visit relatives for some reason. It's not that I don't love them, I just don't have any connection there, besides blood. All that being said, the holiday season is bitter sweet for me. On the other hand, I do enjoy spending time with my immediate family IMMENSELY! Christmas is, of course, my favorite of all the holidays. The first reason being that it reminds me that my savior came into the world as a weak, tiny baby. The second reason is that it's my BIRTHDAY! YAY! Who knows what awesome presents lie in store. I do know, for now at least, I have to get this Christmas special done. For anyone who is interested here is the opening I created (WARNING: This file is intended to stream at broadband speed). You need Quicktime to view it. If you don't have it.. then.. get it at http://www.apple.com -BRiAN

No comments: