Tuesday, December 02, 2003

I got hit on tonight! I was at the 7-11 with Billy (an editor here at Action House). I had gotten my drink, really unhealthy food and was waiting for the guy to finish with Billy's order. In the mean time this girl had come up behind me and was waiting for check out too. When it was my turn I looked at the guy and simply said "I'd like to buy these, please." A few seconds went buy and the girl behind me said "Did you just say you want to buy those?" with a smile on her face. "Yeah" I said smiling back. A few more seconds pass and she says smiling again, "I wasn't making fun of you, I just thought that was funny." I look up at her and say with deep (fake) hurt in my eyes "It's ok, I'm used to it." She smiles again. "Have you ever heard of Rebecca St. James?" I ask. "No" she says. "Oh.. well you look just lik her." I say, and she DID! Man! Rebecca St. James is SO HOT!! ARGH! I finish paying for my food and start to go out the door. "Who's Rebecca St. James" I hear over my shoulder. I turn around and continue backing out of the 7-11. "She's a Christian recording artist, check her out you might like her music." I drop my Snickers pick it up, like an idiot. The door shuts and I get in my car and drive back to the Dream Center. Now that I sit here.. I want to beat my head on the desk in front of me seven hundred and eleven times. She thought I was neat-o. AGH! So stupid!! Maybe I'll see her again. -BRiAN

No comments: