Saturday, December 13, 2003

Well, our 1 hour Christmas show is done. Thank GOD. This particular show has taken up my time and well being for the past few months. Towards the end I edited for about three of four days straight. A piece of my elbow even got a rugburn type thing from sitting and editing for so long. But ya know what? I love it. Althought it's been tough this Christmas special will be such a blessing to people who watch it. We really did an awesome thing. I'll see if I can get it on the internet somehow. Christmas is coming soon! Which means people ask for things. I'd like to have a Cannon Rebel or some kind of SLR digital camera. That would be sweet sauce. My dilema is that I make just about 0 dollars. So.. I'm going to have to get very creative this Christmas. I feel bad because I want to buy something for all the people I love. Now that I think about it.. I think I'm going to be the lamest gift giver this year. People say it's enough just ot have me back home or whatever, but I'm the kind of guy that likes to give. Well.. God will take care of all of that.

No comments: