Friday, March 11, 2005

Tonight I directed video at Lakewood for the "Veggie Tales Spectacular". There were over 8,000 people that attended. We ran four cameras, powerpoint and video playbacks. Thank fully I had a powerpoint person and a video playback person. I really do love doing live events. It's crazy how you're sitting there preparing they just start! Before you know it you're flying through the program. I also met Mike Nawroki, the founder of "Big Idea". Big Idea is the name of the company that created the Veggie Tales videos. I talked with Mike for a while during a video and came to find out he's a great guy. I've watched Veggie Tales since I was a kid and I love 'em :). Overall the night was a huge success. Everything went really smoothly and Jon told me I did "A great job". I'm going to go look at the last apartment complex tomorrow. I visitied one on Thursday and was pretty happy with the apartment itself, but not with the area. If the others ones are in a better area I'll pay the extra money to go there. After that I'm going to figure out the honeymoon and finalize details with my best man and other groomsmen. I just can't wait to be with Danielle. As I was laying in bed the other night thinking I realized that I'm ready to be married to her. It's not like I wasn't ready before, I just mean that I know that I know it's right and the she's right. I know that whatever we go through she'll be by my side.

No comments: