Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Master Cleanse - Day 2

So, day 2 has gone well. Took the tea again last night and it seemed to work much better, as I woke up this morning ready to go! I was going to drink the 32oz of salt infused water today, but the Cafe in the church was closed and I couldn't measure out the two teaspoons. Everything else has gone with much adieu.. I've only had one "rumbly tummy" moment and that was after I got home around 7:30. Danielle is having a harder time than I am. I think she may be stopping today. She is really weak and feels totally lethargic. We'll see what happens tomorrow. I just want her to feel better. I'll be taking the tea again tonight and trying to get down the saline water tomorrow. I have to take it first thing in the morning before I drink anything. Danielle and I are going to watch a movie now! Hasta!

2 comments:

Danielle Potter said...

I have failed sadly... Darn menstrual cycle... :( I will return with a vengance though!!!!

Unknown said...

You didn't fail! The timing was bad, that's all :). I love you and am proud of you!