Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Master Cleanse - Day 3

I'm feeling tired today. I didn't feel so tired at the beginning of the day, but around 6pm I started to feel lethargic. This is supposed to be a side effect, so I've been expecting this. I was going to try the salt water today and made a mistake. I put 2 TABLESPOONS in the water instead of 2 TEASPOONS. Needless to say, I drank a little bit of the ocean today. I thought I was going to puke. Tomorrow I am going make it properly and drink it. I think I'll be able to eat that for sure. ***** GROSS STUFF DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ***** My poo is smelling different. I'm not having like bad diarrhea, but it is definitely much more loose. ***** GROSS STUFF DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ***** I'm not taking the tea tonight because we have staff connection tomorrow and I don't want to be running out to hit the restroom. Today has been the hardest day so far. From what I understand it gets easier on day 4. We'll see how it goes. Danielle starts the cleanse tomorrow again. I hope she feels better this time. Finally, I weighed myself tonight and I've lost almost 5 pounds! I thought I was feeling thinner and I am!!

1 comment:

Danielle Potter said...

I am SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU boo!!!!!!!! You have been unbelievably strong throughout this whole thing & have not given up. This is a true example of how you are learning discipline & you are doing great.

Tomorrow, we shall be miserable together. :) I love you!