Monday, December 20, 2004

The moving company came today. Before they arrived Clay, Danielle, Lonwabo, Mz and I carried the various things to be moved up to the blacktop. I have to say that I am so blessed, I couldn't have done this without their help. Overall it was a really easy move. We really don't have that much stuff. I've been waiting for a quite a while to get the computer quote from Matt. It's kind of frustrating. I'll be leaving Los Angeles for Atascadero the 23rd. Danielle and I will leave the Dream Center and head for LAX. I'll wait with her at the airport until she finally gets on that jet plane. I don't think it'll be hard now but I know when I'm there with her it'll be really hard to say goodbye. Thankfully my Dad has graciously given her a round trip ticket to visit me, so she'll be out for two weeks in February. I leave with my Dad Dec 30th for Texas. This thought is absolutley crazy to me. Not that I'm leaving with my Dad, but that I'm leaving in general. Thankfully my Dad has all of the "legs" of our trip planned out. We'll have some 7 hour drives in there, but it's not anything we can't handle. I still don't know how I'm going to feel once I finally arrive in the city of Houston and check into the extended stay hotel. I know everything won't really sink in until I'm there for a little while. I don't even know what to expect. What will I be doing, exactly? Will I have meetings with tons of people regarding the new department? Will I meet Joel? Will he be involved in my department? It still continues to hit me that my God, they're pouring alot of money and time into me. I mean, this department rests on my shoulders. At the same time, it's very comforting that David said that if I hit a homerun that will be a very good thing for me. I'm going to hit a homerun, dammit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a crush on you........ so um...... will you marry me?