Saturday, December 18, 2004

On Monday the moving company comes to take all of my precious stuff away for storage and later retrieval! Thankfully Danielle and I don't have much to move and we have people to help us move us lack of stuff. Lakewood decided to have me drive out instead of fly out and have my car towed. This is a very good thing for a few different reasons. I'll have my car when I visit home, so that means no bumming rides from friends. I don't have to worry about someone else taking my car. The best part is that I'll be driving out with my Dad. We've made it into a four day ride. We'll go from Cali to Phoenix, from Phoenix to El Paso, El Paso to Sonora, and finally Sonora to Houston. This will be the longest amount of time I've spent with my Dad in a long time and I'm really looking forward to it. I know he'll be taking some awesome pics, I'll be taking some awesome pics, we'll be just drivin' along singin and weaving all over the road. Well, maybe not the last part but we'll have fun. The next few days will pretty pressure filled. Part of the reason is I'm getting "Senior-itis", meaning I'm gettng ichy to be done and get out of here. Tomorrow Clay and I will be shooting the end scene for "Graves Method". After that the moving company comes in the morning. Later that day (Monday), Clay and I will edit. Even later on Monday I'll be hanging with James for a little while. Tuesday we edit and Wednesday we'll edit. Thursday though I'll be taking off to home. Three more days. Throughout all of this Danielle and I are starting to realize that we won't be seeing each other for about four months, then we get married. Crazy, isn't it? I know it'll be ok though. Finally, it's starting to hit me that I'm going off to Houston for this new job. I got a call from Matt today regarding the total cost of the equipment list I put together. He said it come out to around $30,000. That's insane to me, but it's what it takes to put together the kind of work I'll be doing. Wow. I'm so blown away at how God has blessed me so much. Not because of the money, or the job or even Danielle. I never knew I would end up going where I'm going and doing what it is I'm doing. I never knew I would end up marrying who I'm going to marry. Amazing. Thank you Jesus.

No comments: