Tuesday, September 16, 2003

    Ok! Ok.. ok ok.. so, here's what happening so far. I called SLMA (Sallie Mae) to find out about a loan. She took all my info (I even told her I have no credit history).. ran the numbers and came back APPROVED!!! I can't believe it! I mean.. geeze!! I seriously have no credit that I know of. This is so unexpected. Although nothing is really concrete yet, this gigantic roadblock is clear for now. Amazing. I don't know what God is doing.. this is so exciting.     And at the same time, I feel like I may be setting myself up for huge dissapointment. Which is not really true when I think about it. One way or another, I like the direction I'm going. If Brooks doesn't work out, I'll be in Peru for a while and how awesome would that be!! I'll update as things happen.. for my own posterty sake at least :). -BRiAN

No comments: