Tuesday, September 16, 2003

   A crucial thing happens tomorrow, I'm calling "Sallie Mae" (a government lending organization). If they say I can't get a loan on my own.. no Brooks for me.    And I was thinking, maybe God is using the allure of Brooks to keep me in Peru for a while. And the more I think about it, I'm really ok with that. I'd like to spend some more time with the Action House guys. Weather it would be in Peru, or L.A. I've sent in the application for my passport which should arrive in time. So one way or another I'm going to Peru. Please pray that God would give me wisdom in what to do.    I know that I want to goto Brooks. I know that I want to be involved with film, but I have a feeling that God wants to do some work with me first. And I'm looking forward to that. -BRiAN

No comments: