Sunday, September 14, 2003

I'm going to Brooks. But first, I'm going to Peru. When? WHEN?! AHH. Well, I'm going to be in Peru sometime in the beginning of October. Then, I'll be at Brooks in November. It seems easy, but I have to find my passport first. Actually, I have to get another one (hopefully in time). I have so much to do! Clean up, pack, move etc. The thing is, I have to be ready for Peru AND Brooks before I do either. So, what am I doing while in Peru? From what I've been told by Action House I'll be teaching drama and training digital video techniques. Brooks starts sometime in the beginning of November, so I'll probably be back from Peru in less than a month. I've told work my last day will be October 4th (which is when the play I'm in will end). Right now.. the passport is the big scary thing. We'll see what happens, pray for me. -BRiAN

No comments: