Saturday, May 08, 2004

I go running around Silverlake in about an hour. I have to say this so that my mind is prepare for the journey that lies ahead of me. I'm going to be taking a friend of mine along. Hopefully I'll be able to round up another person so I don't have to wait with Kristina if she falls behind. Kristina is a cool girl, she's from Europe and will be staying at the Dream Center for a year. The whole reason she is here is to check out the various ministries and go start a Dream Center on her own. More work today. I finished the AHTV promo for Cliff. It's due tomorrow, so I'm glad I finished it in time. Now I burn about 10 copies so he can hand them out to various people. If we don't get sponsorship for our show, we'll have to put it on hold. So, I'm not sure what that means for me. I realized again the other day that this is what I'm doing with my life. It's not a bad thing, but at times I forget. I mean, most people my age are in college right now or have some kind of a job that pays a ton better than mine does. But I don't care about the money or anything like that. I get to do what I love to every day. It does get stressful and overwhelming at times, but I do love it. Sally went off a little bit today about how she's really tired from working and other stuff. It was kind of hard to listen to since I'm at Action House every single day of the week. I live here for goodness sakes.

No comments: