Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Tonight I met with Stephen again to rehearse. In case I forgot to mention it, I'm in Stephen's band now and we have a concert on Sunday the 23rd in the evening. If you are reading this, you should come. Moving on. I learned a new song called "Walk The Waves". At first, I wrote down the chords for all the different parts. Eventually I wasn't even looking at the chords, I was learning it as I went. I realized that I enjoyed this way much more than I did the other. I began to feel the music rather than just read the chords. I do have to say that my brain hurt afterwards, though. Tomorrow I go running again. I'll take it kind of easy since I ran pretty far yesterday. I love this trying to be healthy thing. Tonight for lunch I had a grilled chicken breast with brocolli, cottage cheese, fruit and water. It was freakin' tasty! Then, on my way back to the Dream Center from Steve's church, I picked up some "Propel" energy water and a protien bar of some kind. I could have gotten a Coke and Snickers, but then I would have ruined what I'm working towards. Earlier, while having dinner with Sally, I went to reach for a roll that was lefter over from our meals. "No! You don't want to eat that" Sally exclaimed. "What for?" I asked. "You'll ruin all the healthy stuff you just ate." She explained. I hadn't realized that by doing that I would have ruined it. It kind of changed my perspective on things. We'll see how it goes. My Dad is going to take me out somewhere on the 20th of this month. I'm really excited, but I haven't thought of a good place to go yet. Now that I think about it, I haven't been to the Magic Castle yet. On the other hand, I don't have a Divers license 'cause I lost my wallet recently. I'll check the DMV website tonight to see if I can get a new one. One way or another, I know we'll have a good time. I hope he lets me use his camera without being all anal about it. Alright, enough. I'm going to finish this movie and goto bed.

No comments: