Thursday, April 17, 2003

pity for the cows

    It rained today! Only for a short time, but it was good hard rain. I drove over to Alicia's house to pickup a costume for the birthday party I'm going to on Saturday. We're going to get in a limo and everything. On the way to Alicia's there is a pasture where a bunch of cows are, and it got me thinking. I feel bad for the poor cows. If it rains, they can't go inside and have a cup of hot chocolate. If it's really hot, the only thing they can do is try to find some shade. They do have it pretty easy overall, though. Walking around, munching on tasty, crisp grass. While we miserable humans run around all day just keep grass in our mouths. I don't care if we kill cows to eat 'em, but they shouldn't have to stand out in the rain.

-BRiAN

No comments: