Tuesday, April 01, 2003

i threw up today.

    Jeff and I are doing a three month workout/diet program that he found in his "Muscle and Fitness" magazine. I am so stoked about it. It's not that I'm obese or anything, but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for this kid to lose a few pounds and tone up. We went "Champions gym" around 11:30 this morning and got started. I stretched then got warmed up on the treadmill. I love running and was pretty surprised how much I enjoyed the treadmill as opposed to running outside. I do miss the beauty of the lake, though. From there I went to the free weights. This first week I'm working on my lower body I guess. Well, not quite a guess, I'm quite sure of it. I have no doubt that tomorrow I'll be like a puddle of goo sliding out of bed. I don't think I'll ever be able to use my legs again. .... and the Oscar goes to ....

    For breakfast I had oatmeal, banana and orange juice. I was reminded of this because it ended up all over the bathroom mirror and sink. Gross? Yeah, tell me about it. There's nothing like sitting in the leg extension machine, your legs aching and your body covered in sweat feeling like you have to puke your guts out. Then I started working out. Just kidding. It is true though that you feel better afterwards. I didn't finish my last two exercises, but tomorrow I will. Until then, here's to clogging the drain!

-BRiAN

No comments: