Sunday, February 20, 2005

Danielle and I have been looking at condos the past couple of days. What we've decided to do is rent a place for six or so months and take our time looking at a place to buy. We don't want to rush into anything and I definitely don't want to make a decision of that scale while she is out in California. I'll be happy just to be with her finally. It's been wonderfully having Danielle out these past (almost) two weeks. The time really has flown by. She really doesn't want to leave and I don't want her to leave either. It's strange that the next time I'll see her is on our wedding day. Crazy. Today we had lunch with Paul and Jennifer Osteen. We talked to them about marriage and other things. Paul and Jen have a wonderful marriage and we wanted to ask them about how they make thing work with church and home life. They provided some really valuable insight. Tomorrow we'll meet up with Scott and his wife after the church volunteer meeting. At the meeting they'll be showing the video Wendell and I have been working on for the past two weeks. I'm pretty darn happy with it. I think it gets the message across well. Danielle is also going shopping with Clayton's wife tomorrow afternoon, so that should be fun for her. Everyone has loved Danielle, of course. I know that we're going to have a great time developing new friendships. I can't wait to cook, hang out, find new restaurants, places to go, and other fun stuff with my best friend. We will get lost of course, but that's just our way.

1 comment:

The Roach said...

yeah hey Brian,

Mikaela and I can't meet up with you after church cause we are in Sweden right now. We will hook up later though. LOL

Scott R.