Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Tomorrow Danielle arrives off of her dainty plane in rainy Houston, Texas. I can't wait to see her. I have something planned and I hope I can get it done in time tomorrow. I don't really have much of a plan for when she is visiting, I just want to spend time with her. One thing I'm concerned about is balancing my new job and being with Danielle. This will be a great opprotunity to see how we do. I'm commited to making sure I spend plenty of time with my bride to be no matter what. I'm not going to overwork myself. I'm going to make time for that which is important, my family (or at least my wife :) ). Weird, wife. It's a strange concept for me right now but I like it. Jon suggested a couple of cool things to do while Danielle is in town tonight. We went to Cafe Express then to Amy's ice cream. Jon claims it's the greatest ice cream in the United States. I do have to say it was pretty darn good :). I was going to rent a limo to pick Danielle up at the airport but I realized she would probbably be more upset that I spent the money than happy that I did it :). I like that about her. Thank God she understands how to manage finances well or we'd be in trouble. I am the royal loser of financial planning and responsibility. I just think "Oh boy! My magic card works!" I just hope I don't get lost on the way to the airport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well you ain't married yet!!!!!!