Sunday, February 13, 2005

Danielle arrived a few days ago. I was waiting at the gate exit for her with an orchid in my little hand. I had a bit of a moment when she came through the gate. I haven't seen her in a little more than a month so when she came through the gate she was at such a distance I couldn't tell if it was her. She didn't rush to me, as I expected her to, so I wasn't sure it was her. The cool thing is I was thinking 'Man, I hope that's her because if it isn't I'm going to feel really guilty for checking some random girl out.' I was totally checking her out as she was walking up thinking 'Oh man I hope that's her because that girl is HOT.' What an amazing feeling to see the cutest girl walking out of the gate give you a huge hug and tell you that she loves you. She is truly the most beautiful girl I know. The past couple of days have been so nice. Danielle has gone with me to work and been introduced to my fellow Lakewood staff members. She's sat with me while I was working and has even helped me with a few events. The girl learns fast, too! This Satruday we are hoping to go see some homes with Karen, our Real Estate agent. Tomorrow is Valentines Day and according to weather.com it looks like it'll be really nice in Houston. I'm going to cook Danielle dinner :). It's just been so nice to have her around me again. God continues to confirm that our relationship was meant to be.

1 comment:

The Roach said...

SINNER!!!:P