Thursday, January 22, 2004

*horns* UPDATE! *horns stop* Ok, so. I've entered Action House into a film festival. You can find out more about it at www.slate1.tv It's called "The 168 Project". We are SO going to rock this festvial. I've been teaching a basic camera/composition class since Tuesday and I finish Friday. I know I get the love of teaching from my Dad. I think I'm doing a pretty good job of it. I've had hand-outs and test and everything! This Saturday I'm going to split the interns up into groups to go off on their own projects. We'll see how they do. Ok, about this film festival. These are the basics: You have one week to produce a 10 minute short film. You base your short film on a theme and scripture verse. We get these two things on Jan 28th. The actual production week is Feb 4th-11th. We have everything we really need at Action House, so that's good. I saw the winning short film on the website and all I have to say is we are SO going to rock!

No comments: