Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Today was kind of frustrating. I had planned to start working on shows that had mistakes in them from the last season (not shows I worked on, I'll tell ya THAT right now, mister!). As I began to get my crew together problems started happening. The digital video deck we use turned out to be broken. I just couldn't get the darn thing to talk to the computer. The fileserver was acting weird, had to trouble shoot that. People were having computer problems all day. An old intern came by and needed something put onto a tape, which was nearly impossible because the deck isnt' working so that took most of the day. I was suppoused to make copies of the wedding video I did for Stephen, but again, no deck. We have two digital video decks and the firewire (the part that connects the to the computer) is JACKED. It was like this ALL DAY. But, I did end up going to "The Standard" with Pastor Manny and Lars. We originally went to play pool, but we ended up on the roof where the bar is just hanging out. Pictures to follow: Lars on the roof of the standard Lars and Pastor Manny in waterbed cone things - Ok, these deserve explination. After you walk up some steps you see on your left what looks like cones with three big holes in the sides. THese are connected to a base and inside of them are white waterbeds. They are the most comfortable and cool things I have seen. Perfect for chillin' out in. Your view is the city below "The Standard" View from the roof of "The Standard" Nice way to end the day.

No comments: