Wednesday, April 21, 2004

The show I was dubbing got out just fine. We ended up getting the five networks that MUST get out to the post office just in time. Good times. We leave for Nashville in four days. Just four. We'll be there for the entire week and do about thirty interviews. It seems like alot, but it's actually going to be a great week. Fun times. I'll be sure to bring my camera so I can remember stuff. I slept today after this mornings staff meeting until 2:30 pm. I feel much better now. Tomorrow I plan on getting all the things done that I've not been able to do because of all the shows we've been working on. I'll install the RAID on the new server, prepare for the Dove Awards show, get Michael working on editing his first show so he'll be ready for the Dove shows, and much more. In fact, I think I'll make a to-do list. We got new desks for our offices today. Lars built mine and I just finished setting it up. It has a shelf above the main work desk and little baskets along the frame. They also got this cool box thing to put stuff in. It's a box with shelves in it. It has (from the bottom up) one long shelf, another long shelf, and a row of three smaller box like shelfs. I have no idea what I'm going to put in there.

No comments: