Sunday, April 04, 2004

God has been opening up the flood gates of blessings on me :). For some reason, God has decided to bless me financially lately. Tithing.. I guess it is important. I did a shoot today at a Christian Spanish concert. I was told I was only going to recieve $80 but the guy gave me $125 instead. I was there for about 8 hours, so I guess I did pretty well. It's been a pretty crazy couple of days. We got the "RJ Helton" show out, which is good. Michelle Wiliams is next. Our next shoot isn't until the 16, I think. Skillet, Grits and a ton of my other favorite artists are going to be at the "House Of Blues", so that's going to be SCHWEET. I played bass again at Sally and Stephen's church this morning. We rocked out and had a good time. I'll be playing bass again on Easter Sunday and possibly getting paid for it. I'm so busy so much of the time, it's crazy. I was lying in my bed last night and having another "This is what I'm doing with my life" moment. I just stared at the ceiling and Tonight I go to see "Hellboy" with my friend Charlene. I hope it doesn't suck.

No comments: