Monday, April 19, 2004

So, crazy times. We went to "The House Of Blues" to shoot Skillet, Pillar, Big Dismal, Grits and 12 Stones. I parked in the 7-11, which is where I parked last time we went to the House Of Blues. So, we shot the concert and had a great time. I accidently ended up in a mosh pit and I tweaked my neck a little bit, which leads me to this next point. I woke up the next morning (Sunday) and was barley able to move. My neck and back hurt pretty bad, so I called Stephen to tell him that I wasn't going to be able to play bass that day. He laughed and said "that is the lamest excuse I have ever heard!" I couldn't believe he said that. I've been playing at his church for about a month now and haven't missed a single Sunday. Also, I've only ever been late because of traffic, every other time I'm on time or early. I can see how it's a problem to not be able to show up and call the day of, but bottom line it wasn't like I didn't go because I didn't want to. I've pulled another all nighter with the TV show. This time, however my effort has been in vain. John Ineno brought a different beta deck over, and I was told it was better than the one we rent so I used it. Well, I came to find out that John's beta deck wasn't recording the tapes properly so we had to start all over again, which sucks. Hopefully we'll be able to get the shows out the MUST be to the networks by this Wednesday. Last night wasn't so bad though, Shannon came by and we hung out while I finished up editing the show. Good times. She brought me some "Morning Glory Carrot Muffins" and they were by far the greatest muffins I have eaten in a long time. Now I'm having Michael, one of our interns, re-dub the shows. I'm sticking around to help him out in case there are any problems. I did find myself getting frustrated, but God is good and faithful.

No comments: