Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The hunt for car insurance begins. I have until February 25th to find a new insurance company or find out if I can afford to stay with Geico. On another note my equipment should be arriving next week. When all of my equipment arrives I'll be moving into my office in the Children's Ministry building. I was given my Lakewood Laptop today. The supplied me with at Dell Latitude D800. It works well for my office work. I can't wait for my equipment to arrive so I can get going! At the same time I'm trying to plan ahead for the work I'll be doing. It's a tough process since I haven't done much work that requires pre-planning like this. I'll be learning alot of new things with this job. I'm going to try and develop a five year plan. I'll also have to learn to deal with a budget. All new and exciting stuff. I'm hoping to meet up with the real estate agent I'm working with on Saturday to talk about homes and look at a few if possible. It hit me the other day that I might actually buy a home. I'm also still open to the idea of renting and saving up for a home. Waiting for my paycheck is driving me nuts. I am so pissed that I wasn't able to put much if any money away while I was working in LA. It's made things kind of tough, but I'm not broke, so that's good. God has always been faithful to provide me with everything I need.

No comments: