Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I unpacked a bunch of equipment that has arrived yesterday. The camera is here, which is good. It was bitter sweet because I had gone paintballing on Saturday and my legs feel like firey death! I'm SOO sore. I unpacked the camera, tripod, light kit (SWEET), monitor, dv deck, speaker, keyboard/mouse, and other stuff not so crucial. It's amazing that I have my own area to edit in. By the end of this week I should be all setup and ready to fully go. I'm amazed. It's funny how I've forgotten little things to purchase like tape stock and batteries. It's all good, though. Those are just small startup items. Now I'm going to focus on the projects ahead and putting teams together. I've gotten a few inquiries about working with me in the In House Media Services dept. I'm thinking of putting together some kind of meeting once I have enough people who are interested around. I plan on doing quite a bit for Portico, the college age group. They need some work on their media and production side of things. We'll see how that goes. In the mean time it'll be great to get some projects going. I'm excited to see what God is going to use me for. Danielle visits in a little under two weeks. I can't wait to rush to the airport to pick her up. I'm going to be just crazy happy. I ordered a book the my old youth pastor Chris suggested we go through together for some pre-maritial counseling. I'm really excited about doing that with Danielle. I have to figure out what to do for Valentines day. It's the first big one and I know it's got to be special. I'd be happy just doing anything with her, but I want to make it special. I can't wait to go paintballing with Danielle :).

1 comment:

Danielle Potter said...

I can't wait to run into your arms & just hold you for a long time when I get there! I am so excited, only two more weeks!!!!!!!!
I will rock your face off when we go paintballing together:)
I love you so much baby!

Love,
Danielle Potter (soon:)