Saturday, January 08, 2005

Yesterday was my first semi-day off. By that I mean, I spent some of the day out and out about then the other part of the day working at home. As is my tradtion, I determined to find a destination and got lost very quickly. I asked the nice ladies at the apartment information desk how to find a J.C. Pennys, they told me and I messed everything up. I ended up at Memorial Park with my new "Key Book" from Steve Berk. I flipped through the pages and found out where it was I needed to go. After I finished shopping I tried to find my way to an Express Men. After much turning around I ended up at "The Galleria" in downtown Houston. This place is HUGE. There are hundreds and hundreds of stores. They even have stores like Tiffanys jewlery and Saks 5th ave. After my shopping adventure I arrived back at my little apartment. My first project is a series of videos to illustrate points during a volunteer leaders training confrence. I worked on a few ideas last night and had a nice chat with Danielle before I headed off to bed. After work today I have to head back to JC Pennys to return the shirts and a pair of pants I bought. The shirts were way too big and the pants are pleated in front (not flat.. I like the flat fronts). I miss Danielle, seriously. We talked about how we should have just gotten married earlier then we are. I understand what she means, and I'm glad that our engagement is short. I can't wait for her to visit in Feburary. Until then, we'll just have to talk on the phone and miss eachother. So sad.

No comments: