Wednesday, March 24, 2004

It's been a long day into the next day. I spent the morning with Billy and the DreamHouse guys. They were shooting a music video and I had a great time. I even had some useful suggestions. God's been good to me. I recieved my tax info from Players and the goverment owes ME money, which is nice. I had a wonderful time back home. It was great to see my family for the weekend. I miss Erin allready. Every time I hang out with her she rubs off on me a little bit and I like it. It amazes me how comfortable she is with being herself. I love it. And she's so insightful. But it's a different kind of insightful, she sees thing in a whole other way. She can really put herself in others shoes and see their perspective on things. ... I have to goto bed now. I'll finish this later.

No comments: