Thursday, March 11, 2004

Today was.. long. I spent a good portion of the night dubbing and had to continue because I was just plain 'ol tired. Eventually, I did get the dubs done and the show out, but it was a hassle. Things just seemed to pile up. We have a big expo tomorrow at the La Convention Center. At one point I was assigned to do a count down video then I wasn't. Today I was again. So, I finished that but there were all kinds of technical bugs in between. Now that I look back, it's not so bad. Regarding Shannon. I hung out with her and about four of our now mutual friends last night at the picnic tables outside. I couldn't have asked for a better night. The weather was amazing. Shannon is a truly good, nice, person. She really has taught me alot just hanging out with her the past few days. I'm amazed by her ability to strike up a conversation with ANYONE at ANY time. I thought I was a social person, but man! I'm beginning to think that, and this feels weird as I think about it, hopefully I can say this correctly. I think that she thinks of me just like she thinks of anyone else. I had this feeling from the beginning, so I've been careful to not invest myself emotionally into this relationship alot. When I realized this about her the other night I was glad to find I wasn't too hurt. Despite all these things, I've invited to take her to the Getty on Monday. I think she would really like it and I just like hanging out with her. On another note I WILL get my tire repaired tomorrow and I WILL deposit my deposits! I WILL! -BRiAN

No comments: