Sunday, March 07, 2004

Tonight I went with Billy to go see Starsky and Hutch with Lars and Scott. When we arrived the movie had been sold out so we walked around "The Grove" and then go something to eat. The Grove is like.. well it's Paso Robles, really. It's Paso Robles within Los Angeles. They way the layed the thing is is perfect. Shopping in one section, food down another "alley". Sweet sauce. I had the Rottelio with Sausage then a chocolate souflee! Mmm. The best meal I've had in a long time. Skipping back a bit, Lars and Scott saw an Intern (that is soon leaving us) at The Grove with a guy! This guy is apparently her BOYFRIEND! Which is SO wrong because interns are NOT allowed to date! SO. Scott grabs his little digital camera and gets all international spy in the situation. He grabs a few pics and scurries off. In the process, this intern sees him and tries to hide etc.. sad times. Anyway, we brought the pictures back and enhanced them. So, we'll see what happens with that. I've been kind of lame latley. I told my friend Maggie that I was going to call her back like.. three days ago. I have yet to and I suck because of it. With this stupid flat tire and the THREE SHOWS that are being edited. Not to mention that ALL of our freaking equipment that we need is breaking down all around us. Life is just kind.. hectic. So, Maggie if you see this, I suck and I'll call you. On another note I had a wonderfull conversation with a perfectly charming girl today. We're going to meet up on Monday with a group of friends and hang out. Her name is Shannon and that's all I'm going to say about that right now.

No comments: