Thursday, March 04, 2004

Well shoot! I got a flat tire yesterday. What makes the situation particularly complicated is that the rims I have apparently have special lugs on them. Not any ordinary lugs that some goofball who drives a tow truck can take off. Oh no! These are lugs that need a special key that I probably will never get because I bought the car at a dealership that never mentioned a special tire key when I bought it! But it's ok. There is a auto repair place literally a stones throws (if you get just the right angle and if the wind blowing really hard) down the road. So, tomorrow I'll give 'em a call and get things setup. I've been playing drums for Stephen at his church the past couple of weeks. It's been a really awesome experience. So far when we've played it's been me and him. Just a guitar and the drums. Surprisingly, the sound is really full and rich. We click pretty well and understand where the music is going. He's told me a ton of times that "You listen really well." Which makes me feel good. It makes sense because the six or some odd years I've played for my church I've been trained to do just that, listen really well. The past couple of times the Spirit of God has really been flowing during worship. People are worshipping in freedom and truth, which is an awesome thing. This Sunday I'm going to be playing again for him. Not only THAT but Rebecca St. James is coming Sunday to do a show! This makes me VERY happy because she is so beautiful and has... ready for it? An ACCENT! Not just any accent but an Australian accent! Praise GOD! I love accents. Man I love 'em. But I'll play it cool and be.. cool. Anyway, that should be fun. I also found out that Sally is allowed to have one camera man on the Shout Fest Tour that she'll be hosting for three months. So, I'll be going to Sally every weekend for three months to shoot her at the Shout Fest tour! We'll fly out ever weekend to some state to rock out with Christian musicians. Good times. Exciting stuff.

No comments: