Friday, March 26, 2004

The Rebecca St. James show is GONE and DONE! Finally! That took way too long. It was a good experience, though. I learned about alot of the techincal bugs that seem to be coming up with every show. So I'll be going to Nashville with Sally and the crew this year for the Gospel Music Awards. Good times. I've put in a request for new equipment for the trip (and future shows). We hope to get a Lowel lighting kit (the intervew specific one), a wireless mic and reciever, and a shotgun boom mic. We'll only being doing around twelve interviews during GMA instead of the usual thirty. We leave at the end of April to Nashville. Upcoming events! I'm supervising the editing of two of our shows right now. The first is the "Rj Hilton Show". Rj was on American Idol, he was a finalist. The other show is the "Michelle Williams Show". Michelle was in Destiny's Child. She loves Jesus and was totally stoked about our Internship program. We'll see how they come out. Stephen has decided he wants me to play bass at his church from now on, so he gave me his old bass to learn. I've pretty much got the basics down and I know how to play the songs he'll be playing on Sunday and that's a good thing! It looks like my musical instrument count is up to a semi-solid three. Guitar, drums and now bass. I'm a freakin' rock 'n roll band! I'm still hangin' with Shannon. We've been having good times. She wants to take me to some place on Tuesday, but she won't tell me where or what it is, so I'm excited about that.

No comments: