Saturday, March 22, 2003

3:30... can't sleep. Gah. I finished my second day at Players toda... uh, yesterday. I am LOVING working at this job! Sure, the people can be spastic a times (I only say that because I don't buckle under pressure). All in all, I love my job so far. I don't think I'll be posting about the people or really much of the events at work. The reason being, I don't want to offend or anger any of my co-workers. People take things the wrong way face to face at times.. imagine what they would do reading about something on someone's BLOG. Anyway, it's 3:30.. I'm tired and so excited at the same time. Carly is coming to visit and my friends and I have planned such an amazing adventure for her at the railroad station. Hopefully someone will video tape it so I can post the video for you all to see. Who is you all anyway? Doesn't matter.. I really want to write so I can remember things about.. oh lets say a day after I write them ;).

-BRiAN

No comments: